1-Purposes and methods of data processing
The processing of personal data requested or acquired is directed exclusively to the administration of the commercial relationship initiated and the pre-contractual, contractual, organizational, administrative, accounting, tax and related legal obligations.
The processing will be carried out through the operations or groups of operations indicated in the Law, regulation (EU) 2016/679.
The personal data, defined by current regulations as “any information related to a natural person, identified or identifiable, also indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number”, requested or acquired, will be processed in electronic means and with computerized methods, by parties specifically designated for this purpose.
We inform you that the processing will comply with the appropriate and minimum security measures indicated in said Act. We also inform you that the personal data that concerns you will be processed according to the methods indicated in the Legislative Decree.
2-Obligation or optional to provide data
Without prejudice to the personal autonomy of the interested party, the granting of personal data is optional, but strictly necessary for the proper management of the commercial relationship initiated and precontractual, contractual, organizational, administrative, accounting, tax and related legal obligations.
3-The consequences of the refusal to provide the data
If the interested party refuses to provide personal data, it will be impossible to achieve the purposes indicated above and properly manage the commercial relationship initiated and related obligations.
4-Parties to which the data can be communicated
Personal data may be communicated, for the purposes indicated in point 1 and for processing with the same purposes or mandatory by law, to:
– parties specifically designated by the data controller, for the management of the commercial relationship initiated and the pre-contractual, contractual, organizational, administrative, accounting, tax and related legal obligations;
– internal or external data processing managers, designated by the data controller, for the management or processing of the data;
– external or professional companies that carry out specific assignments on behalf of the data controller (accounting, administration, tax advice and assistance, information systems management, etc.), for which the communication of the data is necessary;
– credit institutes and, where necessary, financial, leasing, credit recovery, protection and assignment companies for the management of financial transactions;
– companies and legal companies, when necessary, for any protection of contractual rights;
– central and local government agencies, public entities or other institutes for compliance with legal obligations.
Personal data will not be disclosed.
5-Right of access to personal data and other rights
The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not their own personal data exist, even if they are not registered, and if they are communicated in an intelligible form.2. The interested party has the right to be informed of:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of processing;
c) the logic applied when the processing is done using electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the data controller, the data processing managers and the designated representative in accordance with Article 5.
e) the parties or categories of the parties to whom the data can be communicated or who can learn it as the designated representative in the territory of the State, the managers or the processors.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) review, correction or, if desired, complement the data;b) deletion, conversion into anonymous form or blocking of illegally processed data, including data that is not necessary to maintain in relation to the purposes for which it has been collected and subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations of letters a) and b) have been disclosed, including only in terms of their content, to any person to whom the data has been communicated or disclosed, unless this is impossible or implies a use of resources that is manifestly disproportionate to protect the law.
The interested party may oppose totally or partially to:
a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of your own personal data, including for the reasons for which it was collected;b) Processing of your personal data to send advertising or direct sales material or to conduct market surveys or conduct commercial communications.
6-Identity of data controller and date processing administrators The data controller is BYG SA, with registered office at El Pla number 45, in Molins de Rei, Barcelona, where you can send your specific request.